Friday, April 4, 2014

Fun in the Sun

Today I'm sharing a layout I did for Clear Scraps using three different products, three different ways. 


First up is dry embossing with the new Cloud Mixers. The thick acrylic of the Mixers make them perfect for dry embossing. Lay the Mixer on the front of your layout, flip the cardstock over and emboss using a stylus. You can use a lightbox to help. 


Next I stenciled acrylic paint over tags using the Polka Dot Mascil. This is one of my favorite Mascils! (note: to create the texture and color on the tags, I spread gesso thick on the tag allowed it to dry and then colored the tags with Gelatos. 


And finally I used the Fun in the Sun Small Expressions for my title. I colored the front of the acrylic word with a KaiserFusion Alcohol marker. On the back I painted on white acrylic paint. I wiped off some of the paint before it was completely dry to create texture.



Supplies Used:
Clear Scrap (Cloud MixersPolka Dots MascilFun In Sun Small Expression), KaiserFusion markers, acrylic paint, Faber Castell Gelatos, washi tape

No comments: