Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ballerina Love


I'm back with another card featuring Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy set Wrought Iron, Angelica and Friends Eleanor and the new Die'sire Decorative Dies. 


I stamped the two flourishes in the Wrought Iron set repeatedly on the card base in Versamark ink. 

Next I stamped, colored and cut out Angelica and Friends sweet Eleanor image. I adhered a strip of white cardstock, wrapped tulle and added the Eleanor image to my card front. 

To finish it off, I created "faux" chipboard letters with the new Alphabet Dies. To do this, I diecut the letters 3 times. Next I glued them together and coated with glitter. 

Supplies Used:
Sheena A Little Bit Sketchy - Wrought Iron
Spectrum Noir colors: skin (PP1, TN2, FS2), dress (PP1, PP3, CR5)
Die'sire Decorative Die- Alphabet Lowercase

No comments: