Monday, September 15, 2014

Clear Scraps and Echo Park Blog Hop...

I'm so excited that Clear Scraps is playing along with Echo Park this week! I loved the happy bright colors in the Simple Life Collection! 


I did a little happy dance when I realized the pocket page images fit Clear Scraps Recipe Stand perfectly! I used a mix of the pocket page images and pattern paper to cover all the chipboard. 


I used the 6" Stripes Mascil to add Embossing Paste to the Small Star Embellishments. While it was still wet I sprinkled glitter on and tapped off the extra. I layered them through out the mini book on the acetate pages. 


I loved the matching stickers in the Echo Park Simple Life Collection and used them to decorate both the pages and tabs on the acrylic dividers. 




Supplies Used:

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Love those sparkly stars!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love Clear Scraps products and you did an adorable little mini album!