Friday, November 21, 2014

Clear Scraps and Kaiser Craft

This week the Clear Scrap team is pairing up with Kaiser Craft. I was excited when I discovered the large circle in the XL Dots fits the Kaiser Craft Celestial pattern paper perfectly! 


I randomly stenciled a bit of white acrylic paint on the XL Dots with the Quarterfoil Mascil. To keep the pattern light, I sponged off most of the paint before applying it to the acrylic. 


I fussy cut the butterflies and roses from the Honey Chai pattern paper. I layered it on the front of the XL Dot and added foam adhesive on the back of the acrylic. This allowed the Clear Scrap acrylic to be raised slightly towards the middle, showing off the stenciled design. 


Supplies Used:
Clear Scraps XL Dots,  Quarter Foil MascilKaiserCrafts Blubelle and Honey Chai Collections
Beacon Zip Dry Adhesive
Zig Marker

No comments: